Expression of Interest
We are using the self-nomination process. Discerning that you feel called and are ready to answer that call is an important part of participating in the regional council.
- Regional Council Representatives: All regional council representatives (those people elected to represent their community of faith at regional council) are asked to complete the Expression of Interest.
- Regional Council Involvement: If you are interested in sharing your skills and experience with your regional council, e.g. on the Covenant Commission, Human Resource Commission, Mission & Discipleship Commission, Social Justice group or as a Liaison, etc. or wherever you may be needed, please fill out the Expression of Interest and make sure to note your interests.
Please click on the Expression of Interest form to apply.
Currently, these are roles we are searching to fill:
- Licensed Lay Worship Leaders (LLWL) Resource Team: The Human Resource Commission is looking for individuals to be part of our Licensed Lay Worship Leaders Resource Team. This team will oversee LLWLs in Antler River Watershed Regional Council. We are looking for Ministry Personnel from any stream, lay people who are not LLWLs and LLWLs to be on this resource team. This will be a one to three year term position with the option of a renewal for one term.
The primary responsibilities for this committee will be:
- Interviewing potential LLWLs and recommending licensing to the Human Resources Commission.
- Interviewing and recommending current LLWLs for relicensing every 3 years.
- Ensuring LLWLs have completed mandatory workshops and have a current Police Records Check.
- Ensuring the recognition of a newly licensed LLWL at a service of worship.
- Providing ongoing support and guidance to LLWLs.
If being on this committee is something that interests you, please click on the Expression of Interest form to apply.